Different Bacteria - Different Antibiotics

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi,

at first i had unprotected sex and i was swimming in cold water. that was almost two years ago. then i took cipro for some time cause i remembered that i helped last time but this time it didnt do anything.

then me and my gf at that time got tested. for me urine and semen was all negative, she had ureaplasma parvum in PCR.

Then i took Doxy for 10 days it didnt help.

i went to other urologist, he found e.coli in urethal swab. he gave me SUPRAX for 10 days and the NG package(injection and azithromycin)

then he did a DRE and checked the urine (highly resistant mycoplasma hominis and 10^3 e. faecalis) i took josamycin and amoxiclav, after that no bacteria found.. then after few weeks ureaplasma found, i tried again doxycyclin..

didnt help.. then negative results.. then i went to Europe to three urologists.. all found enterococcus and one found even more! he found also ecoli and klebsiella and gardnella vaginalis and staphylococcus.. and then they found also mycoplasma hominus again. i was sooooo stressed!! then i took amoxicilin and doxy for 6 weeks.. after that they found ecoli and mycoplasma in the semen, so i took 8 weeks ofloxacin.. after that they found enterococcus.. so i took 8 weeks IV Imipenem and fosmomycin.. then again enterococcus.. so i took 7 weeks moxifloxacin.. now no more bacteria found but still symptoms..

can someone explain this to me? do i have CPPS? why the bacteria are changing? what can i do against the symptoms?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

symptoms?

• Posted

constant urge in the tip of penis sometimes burning pain in the morning after urination.. symptoms are much better now.. but all this different bacteria and medications it was very stressful.. cause everytime the doctors told me im fine now and then again they found some new bacteria.. i broke also up with that gf at that time cause i thought she gave me all those problems

• Posted

dang. all I can say is I'm sorry and pray for you ;/9

• Posted

thank you.. actually im ok now but it was a lot of stress and fighting with the doctors 😕

• Posted

What happened to your girl friend?

• Posted

she had a bacterial vaginosis (an overgrowth of bad bacteria in the vagina) which i think could have contributed to all the different bacteria that were found.. she had a lot of discharge.. the problem was also that i didnt stop the sex with her even though i had the prostatitis symptoms.. then they found out also she had a fresh genital herpes infection but it couldnt come from me.. it was all a big big mess..

• Posted

You have to solve your girlfriends issues or else yours will never cease.

Abstinence for a while will certainly help

Try saw palmetto and the cpps stretches .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.