Different brands sertraline

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I’m on day 37 of sertraline on my 2nd week I had side effects but they disappeared and all was good last week I got my second box of sertraline and there different to my first box these ones are ranbaxy since past few days I’ve been feeling super anxious again sick weak and tired could this have anything to do with different brands does anyone know 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Claire I've got different box when finish last pack I'm a bit worried about starting them as heard on this site that get side affects

• Posted

Hi love I had a pink and white box the first time i was fine but just weird how I’ve felt the past couple of days like I’m comin down with something fever slight headache stomach pains dhioria anxiety crazy feel a tiny tad better today but it’s concerning I’ve been sweating like crazy to xx
  • Posted

Oh ones I've always been on have always been in white yellow green box next ones got are ones you are on now I've always sweated since been on sertraine

• Posted

What other symptoms or side effects have u Jad how long have you been on sertraline and what mg xx
    • Posted

Claire I'm on 150mg which I just upped was on 100mg getting really bad side affects anxiety not sleeping propley and bad stomach I wonder sometimes if it's worth it as haven't seen much of improvement and been on sertraine for 6mths now

• Posted

Hey Claire,

No experience with this but wanted to give you a hug. Hang in there Girlie!

- x kat

• Posted

Do not change brands if poss as side effects can come back full force it happened to me so I stay on the same brand and I demand the chemist to give me what I use
    • Posted

Thanks John il tell the chemist next month I need the first brand I had I have no idea of the name though it was a pink and white box x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.