Different types of panic attacks, Can anyone relate?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've just changed anxiety meds 2 weeks ago to lexipro 10mg from lovan 40mg as it was working. I have different types of panic attacks. Sometime I feel just panicky others I feel weired in my mouth and head like tingels or like pins and needles and I freak out and today I felt like I was going def for like 20secs like a huge pressure in my ears and I could barely hear... can any relate? I'm always terrified I have a brain tumour because of this ugly anxiety

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes my ears go all weird too,

Ringing noise, do you ever get weakness in your body and does your jaw go all numb? Cus I'm freaking out ab my symptoms...

It's never just my breathing my whole body is consumed with panic & fear, it's like my body is locked in permanent panic mode at the moment cus I am awaiting tests and I don't think I have ever been as anxious as I am now

• Posted

hollee

Has your dr checked you for epilepsy?

• Posted

Or any symptoms of it but I have health anxiety so now u sad that I will make myself think I have it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.