Difficult breath and headache, nichel

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello,

I am writing to you for a situation that invalidates me a lot, and that I have been living for a year and a half now. One day (August 2019) I ate a food to which I am allergic (nickel), and immediately I experienced difficulty in breathing and headache (pain above the head): usually the symptoms go away after a couple of days, but this time they still continue now. Except that day, I've been avoiding nickel all along.

I have had MRIs, CT scans, neurological visits, ENT visits (in which I was diagnosed with turbinate hypertrophy, operated on two months ago with radiofrequences) but the problem does not go away: I have a headache and bad breath, with an alternately blocked nostril.

I do not deny that I feel really disheartened. To this is added insomnia, caused by the symptoms listed above. I write here in the hope that someone can find the cause of my suffering... I would continue to do medical examinations indefinitely, but, in addition to the fact that no one has found anything, the pandemic situation makes movement difficult.

Looking forward to your kind reply, thank you in advance and wish you a good day

(I apologize for any mistakes, I'm Italian)

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.