Difficult passing urine and small output

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was addicted to mustarbation for 15 years which I use to do it several times in a day . I stopped it recently but tempted to do it . Right now my urine output is low , the pressure is low and I have to put much effort before starting the the urine . I have taken most antibiotics but seem not working . Bladder is not always and have pains at my abdomen.   Please what is the best solution 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Avoid caffeine. Try quercetin natural products like multi-vitamine as they are very effective for the prostate and use advil as it has anti-inflamatory effects if you're prostate is inflammed right now. You don't have to stop masturbating but definitely lower your frequence and see how much your body can handle. 

• Posted

I found out Advil can make urine problems worst . I have notice I can urinate a little good at night but in the morning I have put much effort before a little urine will come out and it will be more of dribbing type . My abdomen hurts . The pressure of the urine flow is very low unless I apply force . Please help me out . What medication can help me fast for the urine to flow well with good pressure 
    • Posted

I had also low urine pressure problem. Because I had urethroplasty 10 years ago. So after 10 years I was diagnosed with stricter. I am not a doctor but from my experience low urine pressure is the sign of stricter. As you have said you have to put pressure to urinate. I will advise to seek urologist as soon as possible. He will do a test by inserting tube in the urethra and the problem will be diagnosed within minutes.

Believe me if it is urethral stricter then it will become more complicated with time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.