Difficult to post

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi

I'm finding it difficult to reply or post anything at the moment as an ad at the very top of the page and the private message page keeps interfering and throws me off any posts.  It takes an age to type anything sad

Anyone else finding this?

Hopefully it'll be sorted soon.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi katecogs,

No problems here.

I use Firefox as my web browser along with an extension called Adblock Plus.

Is I type this reply Adblock is blocking 15 ads on the page.

• Posted

Hi

Mmmmm ...... its dreadful here (never been like it before though).  I'm on Safari (with a Mac) and even typing this message to you I'm being led back up to the top of the page every 30 seconds or so aaaaargh!!!!!  Took me an age to reply to someone just now too - found their question to me and I couldn't click 'reply' quick enough to start typing.  Adblock Plus sounds good - I'll look into that thanks very very much.

I've reported it to this site too - that took forever too lol.  Its like a yoyo at the moment eek

K x

• Posted

Thanks - just installed Adblock Plus and its working a treat!!!

K xx biggrin

• Posted

Hi K

Just sent you a PM

Matt x 

• Posted

Mmmm interesting.  Think I'll close my laptop and restart to see if it helps.  This is giving me a headache rolleyes

• Posted

got adblock extension on chrome to

try searchin for something for your browser. forum software is not great either

• Posted

Hey, thanks both Dean and Grunthos - that's done it.  Made life much simpler.  Can see this page now without it hopping all over the place.  How strange though - never done it before.

Thanks both for the great tip biggrin xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.