Difficulty replying

Posted , 5 users are following.

i am having a problem replying to discussions. The box to reply comes up, but unable to type anything.

Anyone elose having problems. Don’t understand why this is happening. I’m only using the same iPad I always use

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Just testing to see if you get this.  Let me know if you do......................
  • Posted

I had the same problem some months ago that using my tablet. Better now but this website is not that good. Loading is slow. Sometimes unresponsive😥

• Posted

It works sometimes like now, but I must have tried about 30 times this morning.

Yep it’s a cxxp website tech wise

• Posted

Hi Vicks

I have had similar problems in the past but it's ok at the moment Hope all going well with you x

• Posted

hiya Nat

Yes I’m doing fine as I’m sure you are thanks.

Just had a week in Spain with grandsons which was lovely.

Thanks again for replying. At least I know it’s not just me!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.