Difulcan

Posted , 4 users are following.

i went to dr for BV cause it was getting bad so she gave my Flagyl to take for 7 days.. i completed it so i started itching so bad my pcp gave me difluican so i started it last Thursday .. my itching is so severe my lips are swollen so i took my second pill on Saturday .. my labia and my lips , all down there is itching so bad all the way to my but hole and little bumps are their now and im using nystatin and vagainal it hing cream please someone help what am i doing wrong!!! this itching is horrible

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

that's happened to me after i got off my period and i had sex and my lips swelled up and were really itchy but hadn't taken any medication i had to wait for it to go down, soaked in the tub with really hot water and put benedryl cream on my hooha it was awful and then i would end up with BV again i' m sorry don' t need to be negative

• Posted

unfortunatly it can be a vicious circle as many people have found out myself included i had bv for 4 years i would treat the bv then id get yeast id treat the yeast bv would come bck and it went on like that it cam be persistant and reoccurring

• Posted

try bathing in sea salt for 20 min over few days it should help. enough water to cover ur privates and about 500gm sea salt.. good luck

• Posted

couple days to go down it's happened over the years on a few ocassions it really puts a damper on your sex life this constant worrying when the next round of BV is going to happen

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.