Digestive Issue for almost a year?

Posted , 5 users are following.

(Sorry if my english is a bit funny) I'm a female, 23, I've been having the following symptoms daily and increasing in frequency:

- After my meals, i feel like i'm gonna throw up but after about an hour I end up just having a loud burp (a really exhausting experience).

- Yellowish poop, almost diarrhea.

- A bit of pain under the right and left rib.

- Losign about 8lb in 6 months.

Now, even when i have these symptoms my food consumption is normal, I eat even better than before i got sick.

I have gotten a blood test (to chek for anemia an thyroid issues, etc), parasites test, celiac disease test, an abdominal ultrasound, and a TAC, that's all if i remember correctly.

I've been on omeprazole, ranitidine, cinitapride, rifaximin, alverine, and they haven't made me feel better. I have even tried some digestive enzymes like pepsin, with no effect.

I've been going with two gastroenterologists but they haven't found anything. I'm a bit desperate since it's getting worse.

I'm looking forward to have an endoscopy soon, but I'm afraid that they won't find anything. Any ideas might help, thank you for reading.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like gallbladder. Need to get checked for that. Good luck to you! Feel better. 
  • Posted

I'm sorry, some stuff i forgot: by TAC i mean a CT scan.

In my ultrasound an CT scan, liver, gallblader, kidneys and pancreas show normal. Thanks a lot for your help.   smile 

• Posted

Hi ana90446

Can it be what you are eating causing your symptoms. It is a good idea to keep a food diary with date, food and drink consumed, and symptoms. If you you get the pain write it against the food and drink consumed and see if a pattern emerges. If you get the pain after everything you eat and drink then it possibly is a problem with your digestive system as debbie answered it could be a gallbladder problem. You could ask to be checked for hiatus hernia..but you may be a bit young for that but worth investigating...

By the way your english is fine!!.......best wishes...

• Posted

Thank you Lilian, you are so sweet. I'll ask my doctor about it.
  • Posted

have a food diary, try to find which of the foods that you eat is causing this..how can all your tests come normal when you are losing weight? sometimes we just wish something would come up in the results for us to know which one should be addressed, and how to address it.With all results showing normal, all we could do is guess..continue to eat healthy and load with fibers to keep that digestive system clean.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.