Digestive issuse

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been having gas that won't pass and pain with rolling stomach after eating diarrhea and some constipationand weight loss I noticed for the first time today pink hue of blood in stool I saw my gastro doctor a week ago he told me he thought it was colitis I was diagnosed with 2 years ago because he said my colonoscopy looked great then and I recently had a pelvic and abdominal ct with contrast at the er and they didn't see anything but I've never had blood in stool before I'm really freaking out about this since the weight loss is drastic about 14 pounds since April I don't know how long it will take me to get back in to see him I also have burning urethra after peeing I'm so afraid its all connected as work around carcinogens should I be worried since my scope was good 2 years ago the blood scared me to death in now afraid of colon cancer forgot to say the er did a rectal exam and it burned like fire does anyone have any advice or encouragement

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi been having the same problem constantly worried about colon cancer

If it hurt in the rectal exam then it could be a fissue or tear the weight loose could be stress/anexity from this To be honest

Was the blood bright red or dark like black ??

• Posted

Thank you or your reply .If I may ask have you had any testing done.The blood is in the stool and it is light pink. I also have blood in my urine so I'm waiting for test results for bladder cancer.I'm sorry you are going through this also. Its very scary.I pray you have a good outcome .I will be thinking of you through this journey .

• Posted

Thankyou and hope you get a speedy recovery too

And yes quite a afew actully 4 blood test all came back normal,stool normal,and stomach x ray came back as stool in stomach building up so constipation but the thing is I go once everyday so don't see how I'm constipated

But I have occasionally blood in stool and mucus and my stool are different everyday one day okay and solid the next mushy and flat really scary just feel like I'm banging my head against a wall when I go into the doctors because of my age I'm 23 so they rule out anything sinister and blame it on anexity

But blood in urine aswell is strange keep me posted please

• Posted

Thank you I will keep you posted I had a problem getting a doctor to do a colonoscopy years ago because of my age then years later I was diagnosed with lymphocytic colitis which is rare but doesn't cause cancer but I wonder if I had it for a long time but these symptoms I have now are different and as I said I work around carcinogens I need to stay off Google as I'm freaking out more you are so young to have to worry about cancer I wish they would do a colonoscopy for you so you can have peice of mind I wish you well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.