Dilemma !!

Posted , 5 users are following.

It's that time again, the weekend is upon me. I don;t know what is best to do, type on here, ring the Samaritans or go to bed and try to sleep and hopefully my head will be empty again in the morning. It's the old scenario of water again coming back. I just feel safe and comfortable in the sea. I have been thinking again of driving out to a beach at this time of night so I can feel comforted by the water. I know this is all wrong but it keeps coming back. I don't know what to do....

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello again ladies!!!

YES! yes! YES!!!!! Communication my loves! For us all. Mwah and love to you all. Going to son's shortly to see our darling granddaughters so ttfn andsmile XXX

• Posted

Thanks Tina, to be honest, I'm not good at following advice so no worries there !! I think it's good to just vent your frustrations and know someone's probably going to read it and maybe even relate to what you're saying. I know we all have different reasons we're on here, and SME are at a lower point than others, some like me are concerned that from all the medication horror stories I've read , I'm wondering if sticking with the depression would have been more bearable ?!! I'll be taking my next 10mg shortly with brekkie and bricking myself for day two of nausea and feeling jumpy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.