Diltiazem Hydochloride (HCL) anyone using this or ever tried it ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone have any experience in treating AF with  Diltiazem Hydochloride ?  I just began using this ointment a couple of days ago and it's been prescribed for 60 days.  Evidently it calms the spasms and encourages blood circulation in anal canal helping with healing the fissure. 

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Trys diltiazem didnt do any thing for me  using cocnut oil now find it very good.
    • Posted

It didn't do anything for me either I was made to use it for 12 weeks before they booked my surgery in it was the longest 12 weeks ever!
  • Posted

So I've just returned home from my surgery on my chronic anal fissure. It has all gone well and to plan so fingers crossed my first stool won't tear anything as that's what I'm most worried about when it happens as I really don't want to be going through all of this again. 1 year of such bad pain so hopefully this has got it and will be the end smile I'm glad I'm not alone

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.