Dimples on breast

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello just want to start of by saying i have really bad health anxiety and i know what i have may not be anything to worry about but i would really like someone opinion on this. for over a year now i started noticing these round parts on skin on my breast. i first notice it when i would fake tan and i thought it was due to not exfoliating properly but i realised i had it even without tan. Ive become really worried about it over the past few months and just wanted peoples opinions on it as don't want to book to see a doctor if its normal. sorry if the pictures aren't clear. p.s i have it on both boobs and is more see able when where a bra or holding my boob as your see in the photos imageimageimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hey

It's natural to feel worried but try to remember that the vast majority of people who go to see their Dr about breast changes don't end up being diagnosed with cancer. If your Dr does refer you to the breast clinic try not to be overly concerned.

Best Wishes

• Posted

thankyou i think i will book to see my GP. Just didnt want to be a 18year old wasting a doctors time if its nothing. my breast haven't changed shape as im very on the ball with checking for changes and bumps so knowing me Its probably normal and had it all along but just happened to catch my eye for the past few months. thankyou for your help x

• Posted

Sarah you are obviously worried and you wont stop worrying until you have had a professional opinion. Do make an appointment with your doctor who can examine you properly and reassure you. All women worry about their breasts so your doctor will understand .

• Posted

thankyou for your reply. i am going to book an appointment asap as i know it would ease my mind. hopefully its nothing to worry about as my skin doesnt have a rough orange peel feel and seems to be where my hair follicles are. x fingers crossed it will just be something to do with my hair follicles x

• Posted

The older you get, the more problematic that will be. Its not a problem and your breasts look fine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.