disappointed :(

Posted , 5 users are following.

Its always film time when I crave rubbish and last night I caved and had an entire bag of foam sweets.  I know they are ok fat wise but still full of kals and sugar. 

I just want to do well with this and have really let myself down sad

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Don't beat yourself up, put it behind you, were they fat free?  How about some apples and pears instead or strawberries or a banana with some lovely chocolate Alpro from the Free Range aisle there on specail offer in Sainsburys at the moment. Drinking plenty of fresh water with ice cubes to crunch on smile Its a new day smile

• Posted

They are .3g per 100g so not worried on the fat side ive just been so good then felt I let myself down with almost 350kcals.

I have bought the alpro dk choc things to try as Britney suggested but I wanted to chew last night lol. 

New day new start. How are you x

• Posted

No one died it's a bag of sweets! i have eaten them hasn't done me any harm don't beat yourself up over it it was hardly a takeaway smile X
    • Posted

Thanks hun. Was just disappointed in myself. 

Also didn't drink much water yesterday. Ill b good and back on it today. 

How are you Britney? X

• Posted

Hi Claire it's 4lb to get a prescription if that's what you meant (not sure if you have had your first weigh in yet?)

Don't beat yourself up about it a bag of sweets compared to a takeaway or crisps i know which one i would rather have eaten.

Don't worry about the water every day is a new day

I'm good thanks near enough done with these tablets now and how are you? x

• Posted

Are you anxious about coming off the tabs Britney? 

No ive not had 1st weigh in yet I've got that near the start of August. 

Ive definitely done 4lb think I've lost 9 according to my scales so far. 

X

• Posted

Hi Claire no not anxious at all i came off them for a few weeks before (last year and still ate the same) i know now i will never ever be a size 24 again i much prefer the size 12 me and i literally have everyone on my case so there is no way i could go back to eating all that crap!

Well done you! the first appointment is where you have to lose the 5% of your weight after that 4lb plus is enough for them to give them to you. Really pleased for you well done again x

• Posted

oh me darling, draw a line lets look forward make today a brand new week for you, when you start to crave have something at hand that is good for you but will kerb that carving so if it is sweet things use fruit for the natural sugars, someone else has jelly beans allow your self a few of them.  We have to have some kind of treat or we would go mad. If you have it in moderation no worries.

Now throw that naughty quilt stick out the window, as you are not the first and certainly will not be the last to have a slip up, its how you deal with the slip up that really matters. you are only human sweetheart.

Hen Hugs xxx

• Posted

Thank you hen that's so sweet. 

I normally get over cravings with an ice pole and it does the job.

But last night it just would not go. I really wanted choc but I avoided one bad for another. 

Im just desperate to be given a new px in August and don't want to jeopardise this. 

Do you know what you have to lose to be given a new px? Xx

• Posted

Hope today has been a better day and you've not been lead into temptation!! X
    • Posted

Today has been an ok day- but all ive really wanted to do is eat don't know if it's tiredness or heat or what.  But I've had lots of fruit and water today. Nice healthy cooked roast chicken dinner. 

Thank you all for the kind words. 

Britney I hope I get to where you are  one day and have the power to know ill never go back to this xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.