Disc Prolapse L4/L5

Posted , 2 users are following.

My spinal cod problem The doctor said that I did not go to the stage of operation. Amy asked to take an injection. What happened to those people?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I do hope so much Pronto that things can improve so soon, I know there is nothing worse than being in terrible pain and thinking about you - remember hang in there and this won't last forever. For sciatica, Bowen Therapy is something that has been a great help to me. Also a book called Back Pain Decoded by Robert Shanks, available on Amazon I think (£20 UK money for black and white version) also seems to have some really good and different practical advice from many similar books, explained very clearly and in an understandable and simple way.

Hoping and praying the doctor can give you right advice / information / treatment, and that God can guide you to the right person / place for help and treatment. Hang in there Pronto, thinking of you and hoping and praying for a breakthrough in your situation.

Craig

• Posted

Hi Pranto,

Good question, something I asked myself when I first heard about it about 10 years ago or so!

Bowen therapy is a natural, completely safe and non-evasive therapy, much less evasive and more gentle than physio or chiropractic or anything - it works I believe on fascia. I was sceptical myself whether it would do much at first, but it really has helped me and I would definitely recommend it, particulary if sciatica is an issue, there are a few great sciatic moves that can be done. Sometimes it takes a few sessions to see a difference, but definitely worth looking into seeing if someone local does it and to give it a try. At the very least it can't do any harm or cause any issues, it's very safe.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.