Discharge?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Good evening Ladies,

I have a question that brings me a little concern. Yesterday and today I noticed that after I go the bathroom to wee, I noticed a clear jelly type discharge. I noticed it last month but only for a day a two and it was gone. Has anybody ever experienced this?

I actually forgo to mention it to the GYN at my appointment because I had so many other things on my mind. Any feedback is appreciated.

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I've had a similar symptom I'm curious as well, at least I know I'm not alone in this weirdness of peri
    • Posted

It's not something I get every month. I noticed it last month but it was only for a day or so. No odor or anything. My body is all out of whack so I was a little worried but trying not to drive up my anxiety. That's bad enough on it's own.
  • Posted

I used to get that around the time of ovulation, not every month but havent noticed it for a while now. Im peri x
  • Posted

You see the jelly type discharge at ovulation, usually 12-14 days b4 a period.
    • Posted

Oh ok. According to my calendar, I am ovulating. So that makes sense. I don't have it all the time. I just noticed it last month and this month.
  • Posted

are you sure its not cervical mucus?

• Posted

I have no clue. It could very well be that. I will talk with my GYN to just to be sure. I just had am exam and waiting for the results.
  • Posted

Hi Jamie,

I always had that when ovulating and it seemed more sometimes in peri.

If it's about 2 weeks before your periods that's probably what it is.

• Posted

Hi,

Yes it is almost two weeks till my cycle. I keep track on my calendar and it says 14 days until cycle.

• Posted

As I said mine was more sometimes during peri, it did cross my mind that possibly could be on the months it was worse maybe two eggs had been released?

So I've just checked with doctor google possibly I'm right as older women are more likely to have twins!

• Posted

Yes I have this all the time even more so now.it is a sign of ovulation and I explained to my dr mine is like snot !! Sorry but that's how it looks and he said normal !!! Now I'm ovulating all over eh place as in peri I seem to have it a lot more xxx
    • Posted

I just started noticing it when the other symptoms started. I don't recall ever seeing it before peri. I just started seeing it the last couple of months. My cycles went from 28 days to 23 days to now coming at different times. My body all over the place.
    • Posted

Ha, it does remind me of that now that you said it. It's gross for sure.
    • Posted

Yessss egg white !!!! I've suffered every month with this forever !! it's disgusting have to wear a panty liner otherwise feel like I've wet myself and some months blood with it but all Normal Dr said !!!
    • Posted

I have to wear panty liners too. I hate it. I hadn't noticed it until this past couple of months. I wonder if this is going to be happening while I'm in peri. It's no way to tell. These symptoms are tricky. They come and go as they please.
    • Posted

Feel lucky you have only just experienced Yhis lol I've had it every so how month since forever but it's normal don't worry which reminds me I need to stock up on more panty liners lol xxx
    • Posted

Hi ladies,

Some of you may not have noticed if you were on birth control pills as you would not be ovulating if you take it.

I didn't start noticing the egg white thing until I was sterilised. I didn't have it wheni was younger on the pill.

If you were trying fora baby 'egg white' days are you're most fertile.

• Posted

Hi ladies,

Some of you may not have noticed because you are on the pill? If you are it stops ovulation.

I didn't notice the ovulation discharge until after I was sterilised.

If you were trying for a baby egg white days are when you are at your most fertile.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.