Discharge.

Posted , 1 user is following.

is it normal to lose alot of watery, clear discharge around a day or two after period has ended? i was on the pill for 14 years, came off it last year as it started making my breast sore and also some spotting inbetween periods. but my periods have changed (or could have always been like this but the pill masked it?) i now spot (brown discharge) for about 4 days before my period actually starts and now i get alot of clear discharge after my period. im not sure if this is normal as like i say i was on the pill for many years! im

now 30 and feel my body has changed alot...especially since having my son. the pill was always great for me but randomly started causing issues. im due a smear in august and up to date with all my others but this is worrying me a little. any advice?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.