discharge

Posted , 8 users are following.

hi im 53 havent had a period for 3 years starting to lose

watery discharge doesnt smell not in pain any ideas

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have the same not everyday but sometimes.

I am wondering if it's to do with dry vagina.

Going to see a consultant next week and I will ask her.

I will let you know

• Posted

i just think its our hormones i have had this in the past too

• Posted

I am experiencing that right now but it also comes with an itchy urethra (not vagina). I was tested for yeast and it was negative. It happens about once a month for a couple of weeks. Has anyone else gone through this?

• Posted

Hi ladies,

I'm 55. No period for nearly 3 years.

Had a very dry vagina (along with hot flashes, night sweats and terrible depression) and with that I had a very sticky clear discharge. No smell, no pain...just sticky and annoying, so 3 months ago I went on bio-identicals (Estradiol and progesterone) and all this has disappeared. I feel very normal again (the vag is still a little drier than it used to be but much better than before the hormones) and am happy. These hormones may kill me eventually, LOL, who knows, but for now, I'm pretty much back to normal and that makes me happy. So, I believe your discharge is normal and most likely a result of dry vagina. Have you considered bio-identicals? Warm hugs, K.

• Posted

Hi Amanda,

I think for your own piece of mind you should see your Gynecologist, his professional opinion is the most valuable.

When I started bleeding out of the blue after

18 months of no period I went to see the Dr.

He did an ultrasound, systoscope & biopsy,

yes, it was scary but everything was fine.

Dr. said it was my last period & thats what it felt like, it lasted a week & then it stopped.

What do you think, are you at peace going for a check up?

Here for you, XO

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.