Discharge

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi! is it normal for me to produce white watery liquid from my vagina? it honestly looks like sperm but i have not had sex in a long time? is it discharge?

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

Yeah probably. What i know about vagina is that it is something it always will do for cleaning itself etc. maybe this discharge is not exactly that one but it shouldnt be anything dangerous and something to worry about either..

Idk if you mind to post a pic of it - could also be something completely different..

• Posted

please post a photo for us to be able to help determine what it could be

• Posted

okay thank you! i sent you both a private message

• Posted

i don't think so there's something need to worried about. its normal discharge, pictures can help to guide u better

• Posted

It's probably cervical mucus. It could be the fertile period. What does consistency look like? Is there blood present? Do you have any other symptoms?

• Posted

Sperm doesn't stay inside a long time so probably just normal discharge. would need a photo to see if it looks bad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.