Discharge and waiting for results

Posted , 4 users are following.

Morning Ladies ,

Is there any ladies post menaposal out there going through what i am at the moment please , lots of discharge which is causing me lots of irritation down below and before the discharge itching down there , but i have been reading a lot on the web and getting worried , awaiting a swab result next week from my doctor , I have been just put on HRT about 3weeks ago and have asked if this is the problem but was told no from my doctor . NEED TO HERE FROM ANY LADIES ON HERE POST MENAPASUAL GOING THROUGH SAME AS ME .

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Anne!

This sounds like a yeast infection or vaginosis. I have had that a couple of times. They prescribe antibiotic cream to put down there to clear it up. If it has a weird or funny smell then it is some type of infection.

• Posted

HELLO, Sharcerv, thank you for your reply , I hope one of them comes back as you say and i get sorted out , will let u know next week when i get my swab back .

• Posted

It shouldn't be due to the HRT application. It could be another minor feminine issue.

• Posted

thank s Valerie for your info , still waiting for rhe swab to cone back ! but its not gone away yet after using the combi from the chemist .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.