Discharge from Yeast Infection or BV ???

Posted , 3 users are following.

So a few days ago i noticed it burned to pee and when i looked in the mirror i noticed that there were like red flesh like patches on my vaginal lips, since i haven't shaved it's noticeable that the hair on those patched fell off. Also i noticed a bump on the left side of my that is EXTREMELY itchy along with white rubber like discharge on the outer area of my vagina, I waited a few days to fish out the discharge(photo included) because it was too painful and here's what I found. Not sure what it could be !!! I am sexually active and had sex with my bf after he had sex with another girl, I've had yeast infections before but not nearly as bad as this. Someone please answer !!!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

imageplease let me know what it is here's the photo

• Edited

drink plenty of water to flush what ever bacteria inside of your vagina out. Dont put any products that can cause it to burn more. Dont wear any panties for as long as you can. But more importantly be careful of what you eat. DRINK MORE WATER THAN NORMALLY.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.