Discharge Problem in Peri .

Posted , 7 users are following.

Anyone having White watery Discharge problem in Peri .

From last 3 months i am having discharge problem which start week after my periods. and stay for 3 to 4 days .

Is this normal ?

Any remedy for this .

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi, yes i do but mine is thicker and more mucus like looking. TMI im sorry. One of many symptoms that are making me lose my mind. I wish i knew of a remedy i could tell you. Have to wear a pantyliner everyday. Does it come out when you urinate?

• Posted

Helloo mam

Thanks for reply.

last year i use to have thick discharge with muscus but from 3 or 4 months it become water like. .it starts after 1 week of periods and stay for 3 to 4 days.

No i donot wear panty liner every day . but i think i should try this it will help to keep me fresh .

I think its also one of Peri symtom

I wish we all will finish this soon .

tk

Have a nice day

• Posted

generally speaking, in that time frame is when you have a mucousy, clear discharge. that discharge coincides with ovulation and last 2 or 3 days. as I have progressed through peri, i have noticed it more and more. actually feels odd when your moving around. i do wear a pad when it is happening. not sure about the wateryness discharge....could it be you are leaking just a bit of urine? that is also quite common in peri.

• Posted

its kind of like snot. lol

• Posted

Hi, yes like snot haha i was going to say that but i didnt. This is so gross but does it come out when you urinate? I get that much that it will be hanging there when i pee. Is that normal? Sorry tmi i know. Also do you get a weird pressure tingly feeling in yiur head and weird vivid dreams? Feels like my eyes and nose are going to pop off and uncontrollable thoughts racing mind. Pretty much like im going crazy.

• Posted

Thanks for reply mam.

Its Horrible road to peri with strange symtoms .

Hope will overcome all soon

Tk

• Posted

sorry. should say discharge

• Posted

I thought i had finished with the whole menopause thing. No period for 6 months (but i know that is no indication, because that has happened a couple of times before and at around the 6 month mark I have got a period), but also the hot flushes and night sweats stopped several months ago. But now, I have had painful, swollen and tender breasts for around 3 weeks (which used to happen a few days before my period, but no period yet). And the last three days clear, gloopy healthy discharge has literally been running down the inside of my legs (i dont wear underpants at home, just baggy jogging bottoms) - in the end I stole some of my teenage daughter's sanitary towels. What's going on? During peri my vagina has been getting dryer and dryer, which is very common in menopause and was helped by estrogen cream), now I have more natural lube than i need!

• Posted

Omg I am discharging now. Sometimes watery, most times thick, slight tinge when it hits the pad. For me it usually happens before, so i know i have a period about to rear its ugly head. i just turned 60 and am STILL not officially menopausal because they keep going away n popping back after months. Been checked and tested but all is fine, my younger sister also are going long, eldest stopped at 59.

So i continue to ride the symptoms carousel, and wear pads when the goop comes out. You are not alone.

• Posted

Thanks for reply mam..its one of Peri symtoms i guess..hope this all will be over soon.

tk

• Posted

Yes, it's more when I'm ovulating and I guess the white this discharge is my egg😣, I found that I had to wear cotton undies with a liner. it's the only way to stay fresh all day.

another peri symptom.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.