Discharge, Ulcers?, Inflammation, and Pain HELP! ***

Posted , 4 users are following.

So a few days ago I noticed that I was having a lot more discharge than usual and was very itchy. The next day there was pain and I looked down there to see these ulcer like spots around the openening of my vagina and near my anus. They are very painful but they aren't oozing or crusty or anything. My discharge is a kind of snotty/watery consistency that is slightly tinted yellow but I haven't noticed any odor. I have been sexually active but never without protection as well as having serious discussion about our sexual health before moving forward. I really don't think it's Herpes but I need some kind of input because I'm freaking out big time.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

If there is ulcerations then it is most likely to be herpes I'm afraid! Do you have pictures? Hope you get it sorted

• Posted

I have looked up a few things that also cause ulcers that aren't herpes and those seem more like what I have going on. The ulcers don't look like regular herpes ulcers and they never formed the blisters like they should have before. I do have pictures but don't know how to post.

• Posted

Sounds like genital warts or blisters but I don't know about the discharge they say if it's yellow it can be ??an sti?

I have this weird dischage which Is clear like gel but snotty ?an guey it's weird it's not all the time just now ??an then I was also suffering from bv I think but it's all sorted now I also had one spot which the Dr said looked like a sore it never bothered me had a yellow head to it ??an months later it's still there but does no harm its so strange an I feel drs don't have a clue tbh xx

• Posted

yeast infections can cause blistering of the skin and abnormal discharge. However, many STD's can cause similar symptoms, so I would definitely see your doctor just to get piece of mind. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.