Discoloration and itching of breast

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had discoloration around my left breast as well as itching. sometimes I feel mind discomfort as well. A doctor believed it was mastitis and prescribed me antibiotics, but it did not work. The discoloration gets worse after a shower. Any idea what could be wrong?imageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi. How are you doing? Did you ever find out what it was? I have a very similar thing, but on both breasts (it began on the right breast, but is now on both). Has been getting progressively worse/more noticeable over the last couple of years. Mine looks much worse after a shower too. Completely goes away overnight/while I'm lying down in bed, but then comes on rapidly again as soon as I get up. It's barely noticeable while I'm wearing a sports bra, but gets really bad or if I go braless.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.