Discomfort sensation around eye socket

Posted , 3 users are following.

Had this a fair bit recently, eye looks okay but it feels like I have something touching my eye, feel discomfort under and around the eye socket, more of an annoyance, no pressure, eye is not red, sensation moves around the eye socket, feels tight as if someone is touching the area. A little bit sore if I touch the area under the eye,

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

eye test was fine aprt from dry eyes, doc sent me to the hospita; had test for temperal arthritis which came back clear, optic nerve/artery all look okay so I'm still none the wiser.

Feels like I've got something in my eye all the time, soreness around eye socket, touching sensation

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.