Discovered a cure for my BV!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ladies,

I wanted to shape a cure that I accidentally discovered for my BV. I've had it since April or perhaps even longer (officially diagnosed in April). I never took antibiotics because I knew they would not work and tried every known natural way , diet changes, etc., but it still came back. My case was not a typical BV symptoms, I never had any odor or discharge just pelvic discomfort, cramping and debilitating UTIs and when I went to the doctors it would just always show BV. They would always do their standard swab for BV and ultra sound and never investigated any further despite my suggestions, so due to lack of good private insurance I wasn't able to see a good gynecologist and just learned to live with it. I'm 38, a nurse, and knowing my body and symptoms I knew that my BV was hormonal -related, (because otherwise I lead a healthy life style like healthy marriage, good hygiene, diet, etc), I would get BV after each period, with severe acne on my face, pelvic discomfort etc. So, unrelated to my BV, I started taking Omega-3 fish oil supplements (schwartz brand) , as a part of my supplement regimen when something wonderful happened: BV and UTI did not come back after only two weeks of taking them! My skin cleared up and glowing, my discharge is normal, and I feel no pelvic discomfort for the first time in 7 months. I did some research and sure enough: omega-3 regulates hormones in females (estrogen levels), reduces inflammation , is used to cure ovarian cysts and is even used to treat PID and even poly-cystic ovaries in women naturally! So if you think your BV is hormonal -related or looking to balance out your estrogen level please do yourself a favor and look into Omega-3 fish oil supplements.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Schwartz Labs omega-3 fish oil 1200 ml, sold on amazon or their web, you get the second bottle free after you purchase which was a great deal!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.