Discussion still on vertigo has anyone had these symptons

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi posted a note on vertigo a couple of months ago, been back to doctors a fews weeks ago as i have a pumping in neck and head when I look up still, don't know whether this is palpitations or not and still a bit uneasy, get shakes as well on body sometimes, did this morning,   and still very tired with weakness still sometimes in legs, thought the palpitations were side effects of stemitil type pills, (forgot name) told doctor about this but still got it, when I look up or lay flat on bed, nine weeks now and not so good today, can anyone give me advice, have they had the same thing with the palpitations etc

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

To be honest the only time,i get or got, palpitations is when i was overmedicated. Or taking the wrong medication (For me).  Is Stemitil for nausea? I remember having a med with that name, way back, but  stopped it, along with Noryltriptaline, Propanol (Sp?) as they all had adverse effects on me. 

If you are just seeing a regular Gp you  need to ask for a referral to at,then very least ENT, but if you can skip that and see a Nuero otoligist who,specialse in all things dizzy, unsteadiness,etc etc.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.