Disorientated/ head pressure / head squeeze unsure ???

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello

Not sure where to start or which group to post in but I will start here. its hard to explain for a couple years now I get this weird/ scary symptoms or episodes that hard to explain it happens in my head I feel disorientated that i cant move if i try to move i feel very weird i cant explain and i feel like my head is squeezes that i am going to pass out...but i don't , like i cant move my head its like I am stuck in my head when this happens I take half a clonasapam and try to stay calm until it passes and slowly try to walk if i can

had this for years and dr say anxiety but this is not normal the way i feel out of know where it hits me and everyone around me i just see mouths moving i did have an mri done in 2017 for hearing my heart beating in my ear loudy and all was normal

does anyone know what im talking about or have experienced this ??

Please help solve this****

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

i have done test in the past and all normal she said anxiety

• Posted

That it so dismissive, I'm sorry you have been fobbed off. Have you had blood tests?

Have you tried managing your anxiety to see how that affects your symptoms?

Even if it is anxiety, you still deserve to be heard and treated.

• Posted

in all fearness when it does happen i take a pill and a few minutes im better yes i do blood work lots of times

• Posted

Have you tried meditation to help with your anxiety and relaxation?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.