disorientation

Posted , 3 users are following.

Here's a wee question for you all. I am on day 3 of the tabs and am doing okay but there's a weirdness to it all. Yesterday I felt really disorientated for a while and it's just happened again. Not dizzy but my head not quite connected to the rest of me. Did a wee Google search and found info that said some users of or list at had felt the same. Has it happened to any of you? X

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

My 1st week on them I had a bad head was tired and just rough!! Make sure you're eating enough and drink plenty of water. Good luck. X
    • Posted

Thanks for that. Have been drinking loads so much in fact I need to cut short my walk with the dogs as I needed a wee! Not sure what the funny head thing is but is not nice and he it settles soon x
    • Posted

If not I'd go back to see yr gp. I felt that rough I nearly didn't carry on with them. 

Glad I did as I lost 3.5 stone!! 

Oh I know the feeling of needing a wee. I've had a wee in the field whilst walking the dogs before now😱lol. Dunno if that's the diet or the 10lb baby I had lol. X

• Posted

You've done really well! That's fantastic!! You'll be glad you kept going. As for the 10 pound baby I had one of those as well!! X
    • Posted

Never again!! The 10lb baby or a diet with a huge amount to loose. I'm not off the tablets but just go up n down the same 7lb. Soon as the scales start creeping up I'm on and and loose it again. Stick with them girls u will get there smile
  • Posted

Im on day 5 and really haven't been feeling myself. Had a funny head, feeling tired and generally a bit down. I have put it down to the withdrawal symptoms of not having so much fat in my diet! Am hoping I cheer up a bit soon ☺ hope you also feel a bit better!

X

• Posted

You will feel better I promise. Think mine was withdrawal of sugar and wine and crisp and cheese lol. Now if I have a blow out ( as no longer on them) I feel dreadful!!! 

U will get over it and eating healthy makes you feel so much better smile good luck. 

• Posted

Och  that's rubbish that you're not feeling well. Let's hope the results make it worth our while. Hang on in there and here's to feeling better soon x
    • Posted

Thanks, i was addicted to pasties and crisps! Lol.

Am definitely feeling healthier and am still feeling positive! Jst so glad im not geting the other side effects ☺ x

• Posted

Im sure we will soon, the end results are definitely going to be worth it! X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.