Dissociation/depersonalisation/desrealization

Posted , 7 users are following.

It's really affecting me now, I keep thinking about our existance and it's creeping me out so bad like I look at my family and I'm like wow and I feel as though I'm out of proportion, like I'm here but I'm not?? Everything seems so weird when I look at it as if it's like super hd vision or something it's so hard to explain but it's so worrying and I can't stop myself from thinking about it and it won't go away am I going crazy cry I just want to feel normal again and feel comfortable around the people i should feel comfortable around 

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I get like this. I have good and really bad days where I can wake up instantly feeling like this. Anxious to the pit of my stomach about it. Which makes it worse.  I feel like I can't connect to anyone. And laugh and be normal like im a floating head or spirit in limbo. ...... after a bad panic attack I often ask my husband if anyone had been at my funeral cos it feels like im dead for several days after. Im just hoping the pills will work soon. And I can't stand being on my own cos I feel so vaunrable . 
    • Posted

Ahh, I'm only 15 which is hard because they don't want to put me on pills and being honest I don't want to be relying on pills to get me through. I've had an episode like this before and I can't remember if I just adjusted to it after so long or I went back to normal but I was doing okay for about a year or two and suddenly it's come back
    • Posted

when i was your age i went thro the same thing aswell fortunately it passed after a while
  • Posted

Is it possible that a virus in the body triggers this? I think it's possible, don't give it much weight. But do take care, eat right and rest and get more sleep. It will go away.
  • Posted

I feel the same it's a horrible feeling ;(
  • Posted

Hey I know this post is pretty old but just curious how do you feel now? any better?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.