Dissociative Identity Disorder, I have it and I need some advice

Posted , 3 users are following.

I signed up for these Forums looking for answers. In the US noone knows anything about DID and I know I have it. I dont know where to turn or who to ask. It has been a crazy couple of months and my other personalities arent cooperating. Please if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Have you looked into a behavioral modification center? They exist.
    • Posted

I have been looking for one. I signed into this page because most resources in the US just dont get me places
  • Posted

Hi hon, I have a friend who has it. I can give you their tumblr url, they are very willing to chat. I know a couple of other places that seem to help with dissociative disorders (I have one myself, but not DID). If you have a tumblr, I can message you on there!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.