Distal radius fracture recovery

Posted , 2 users are following.

I came out of plaster 1 week ago and my wrist looks a bit distorted with wrist bone protruding . Has anyone else encountered this. i have good use if hand and fingers but wrist quite painful

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I had a similar problem at a young age with wrist not exactly protruding but slightly disfigured with no pain at all. I did not get it rectified then despite advice of the Doc. It is still there when I am in my advanced age. I suggest if you are young enough, consult the Doc and proceed what he suggest. Your pain would possibly go away in due course but it would remain disfigured as it is now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.