distressing stomach symptoms 2 weeks any ideas? Im a young male

Posted , 4 users are following.

so 2 weeks ago i think i had a panic attack or something, not sure really i just felt really sick after eating and very overwhelmed and shakey and very fast heart rate, after a few hours it went off but since ive been very stressed with the symptoms since. firstly every morning i wake up with very overwhelming nausea, its almost like the 2nd i wake up the nausea strikes and it seems to go over my body in a strange wave when its at its worst but even when the weird feeling isnt waving over me i still generally feel sick. It takes like 4-6hours to manage to stomach something, which doesnt always cause worsening nausea but sometimes it does make the nausea worse, ive had a really bad appetite loss, basically either just small snacks all day or one small meal and snacks, so not alot really, i think ive had some acid reflux aswell, i get a warm sensation in my stomach, especially in the morning this strikes, its not as bad if ive eaten but i havent had a burning throat or anything, ive had a constant feeling in my throat almost like when you get snot stuck in your throat and you either try swallowing it and coughing it up if you get me. ive also had terrible diarrhoea.. my stools have been between orangey light brown to normal brown, it seems to vary, same with the diarrhoea, sometimes its complete liquid that just makes the toilet water misty and murky, sometimes its more like cow pat and sometimes its like half formed blobs like soft chicken nuggets, sometimes it floats sometimes it doesnt, i have had a few half formed snake poos aswell that tend to break easily on impact with toilet water, more often then not ive had like mucus in the water aswell, kind of like stringey snot! my stomach/chest area just feels really off and strange! i just hate feeling like this, not being able to eat and feeling weak! ive lost like 7 pounds in 2 weeks but for the last week its been sitting around the same weight, it was like a fast weight loss and now its slowed down! im just scared about get covid aswell so i dont want to keep going to doctors or anything as i have a weak immune system as it is!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi sorry to hear of your illness. Get tested for parasites, h pylori and gastritis. Take some kind of antacid first thing in the morning as well as chewable anti-nausea ( works immediately for nausea), you an ask your doctor or a pharmacist to help you. Good luck. Hope you feel better soon..

• Posted

Hi,

I have been having some similar symptoms as you mentioned.

I have a weird discomfort in my upper abdomen. It doesn't really hurt but just feels uncomfortable.

It started the same way for me. I had my dinner a d tried laying down. After that, a wave kind of feeling spread throughout my body and my legs started feeling shaky.

That was the first time and after that, the stomach discomfort continued and it's been going on and off for about two months now.

I lose my appetite sometimes. I've lost 15 pounds in about 3 weeks. It's frustrating.

I discussed it with my GP and he said it was just acid reflux. I do get heartburn sometimes but it doesn't really feel like acid reflux to me.

Did you find out what it is?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.