Diverticular pain

Posted , 7 users are following.

Can anyone suggest where I can buy bone broth? Is it costly? Never tried it but heard its great.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi my primary care physician swears by it He buys it online I found it at Safeway my local grocery store It was 9 dollars for 2 quarts To my taste it sure is nasty tasting
  • Posted

Soup aisle at largee commercial or organic markets
  • Posted

I but mine thru Amazon 
  • Posted

Any walmart carries it. You can also go to the butcher and ask for bone with marrow,  depending on the size of your crock pot I usually used 2 bones. Cover with chicken stock (almost fill to the top ),  throw in about 2 tablespoons of crushed garlic and cook on medium about 12 hours. Let it cool in the fridge overnight so you can scrape off the fat. I had bought some oversized ice cube trays and poured it in. Makes it so much easier to make just a cup of broth. Stored the frozen cubes in a freezer bag. Saved me so much time and money plus it is chock full of vitamins, nutrients and minerals.  You can use either beef or chicken. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.