Divi Diners come unstuck ?????

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello Divi Diners, wherever you are.

Was just interested to know if any of you had  "stuffed " your way 

through the mountains of tempting food on offer over Christmas, and are 

now in pain ,,and regretting  every mouthful. .and looking forward to New Year's bash, with your New Years Resolution already in place "NEVER

AGAIN ""

Seriously though, I do hope none of you ended up in hospital.

and would like to wish all of us ,(me included), a Healthy new year

Own up now ,tell us the truth, who strayed ???frown

Jacqueline

2 likes, 53 replies

53 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

work...work...work...lol

Having a bit of a flare up currently.  doctor said it's probably due to work load and stress.  Company I work for just went through labour board trial.  been very stressful..of course having to compile all the evidence and making sure all the "i's" were dotted and the "t's" crossed lead to very bad eating habits, late nights and sleeplessness... hence the bad belly and butt!

Seems to be calmer today. 

We won the trial so had a very relaxing weekend and my boss gave me Friday and Monday off, with pay!  I gotta say she is very understanding of this condition and when ever I need time off I got it.

been trying to get back on track this weekend, think it's working.  cool

• Posted

Hello ,at last, laptop been in hospital, Mega crash ,just got it back,

it must have caught divi . glad to hear you are calm now ,and out of 

the Scoffing mode, 

All my bits are in a good mood ,after a really awful painful day, but not the "old colon " very strange. 

We are bathed in sunshine at the moment, tad chilly, but nice Got 

a thing for Maltesers at the moment, must be short on sugar.

What's your picture of, can't make it out rolleyes 

• Posted

HAPPY ST. PADDY"S DAY!!   cheesygrin

My Pic....

lol...personal joke at myself.... It's a hairless cat..I've been slowly losing my hair for the past few years so I figure I'll look like this cat soon..lol

The two pink areas are it's ears

Thought I was out of the woods and back on track but for the past 2 days have been experiencing lower front and back pain on my right side and very painful cramps. along with bloody, painful BM.  Do you ever get the sensation that there's still more to come but it doesn't?? I'm scheduling a doctor's appointment today...sad

Have checked my food diary for the past couple of days and nothing seems out of the ordinary.. guess it's time to start the elimination process again...

We're waiting for "Shelia's Brush" to hit us.  calling on up to 25 cm of snow with winds up to 80 km an hour.. fun drive to work tomorrow..lol

• Posted

Big ouch to your mail. never have the  stop, start prob, my exit dept, is 

very reliable,and on time. Flour could be the bad guy, especially if

it's on the bread. dusted.  Got your sledge ready ???? Hope it will be short and sweet Maybe you need an 80 mph blast,to  get rid of your crampscheesygrin Pubs best day St Pat's ,in saying that the Irish do not 

need an excuse to get blathered.

The cat probably will need some jammies when the snow arrives. xx

• Posted

Are you good to go yet,?Suppose you will fall off the rails again

at the week end . Easter and all that. rolleyes I'm allergic to chocolate ,so

I will be safe. Went through the Park today .all the deer boys were

out in force, comparing antlers,. Nice cool. sunny weather not quite

picnic weather. Hope you are O.K question

• Posted

still a twinge here and there but everything seems ok.  Wish I was allergic..I'm easily tempted..wink

In saying that..I forgot I snuck a tiny piece of my kids steak (darn that red meat!).

Getting 80 - 110 km/h gusts right now.. maybe I should go out , drop me drawers and face arse on to the wind..lol

• Posted

Thought you were talking about proper winds, not breezes frown

Think you need hypnotising to get you to stop eating bad things.Don't believe your ""tiny "" piece of meat.

Glad you are O.K-----ish  rolleyes  xx

• Posted

Got the call.....eek

Going for my colonoscopy this coming Friday..yes, April Fools day...I kidd you not...lol  I said to the missus on the phone "are you serious?"  she said yup, it's not a joke..

They emailed me the instructions and the do's and don'ts.... sounds like fun...rolleyes

I did just recently discover Aloe vera water at the store so have been drinking that.  first swig didn't realize there was actually bits of aloe in it..

I didn't realize you could eat aloe vera.

Question*  If you're having a mild flare up will that stop them from doing the colonoscopy?

• Posted

Hey you, we are both up for a day out on April 1 .I'm going to see my 

Tinnitus manager, other end eek Try and eat sloppy stuff until you go, give your baby flare a chance to heal. If it gets worse  ,ring them the day before

or,, before you start on the poo remover .Hope you asked for Picolax

You can grow your own Aloe , or visit the nearest desert. 

You will go on a journey of discovery, and ask questions.,  cup of tea

and a biccy afterwards, The knickers are a thing of beauty, and need

care climbing into the things, You will be in and out, which one are you

having ? The full monty, or the short one , Sigmoid whatzit ?

• Posted

have no idea what I had..lol.. Doc didn't talk very much.  got a lovely front row seat to the story of my colon though.

All I saw was walls of muscle and a white pleated thing (guessing that's the colon?)

the gunk I had to drink was totally putrid..plugged my nose, sucked on popcicles.. nothing could hide the tastecry

They made me have a sedative because it was my first time but it felt like it wore off after about 10 seconds.  only discomfort I felt was the initial poke...

All the guy said at the end was looks good..then he left.  guess I'll get the results when I go for my follow up with my doctor.

Told me to have a cup of tea and a piece of toast so I didn't upset my stomach...yeah right..I ate half a sub..and it was delicious!!!!

Had a lot of gas and discomfort right up until Saturday evening but chalk it up to all the air they were pumping into me.  All in all not a bad time.  mind you it's not something I'd go do for fun on a weenkend..lol

• Posted

OOPS,forgot to tell you about the farting.Not many people can say that

they have been up their own  rse.  Told you it would be O.K

Don't start scoffing your head off .rolleyes

• Posted

when you see the consultant ,ask him for a copy of your yardage.

then you could frame,and hang them on a wall, to remind you not to 

over scoff. Have you stopped farting  question rolleyes cheesygrin

• Posted

yup..gas all gone..lol

ate coconut shrimp tuesday night...FOUND ANOTHER TRIGGER!!!

ended up in emerg wednesday night. 

was told I have 13 pockets..is that a lot?

• Posted

Coconut bits have probably settled in a pouch. 13 is my lucky number !!!!

seems as though it's yours now.DO NOT eat bitty stuff, unless you 

take a mild laxative afterwards to get rid of it.  You must like hospital 

food they won't give you coconut. 

Are you O.K. now ????

Check before you eat funny stuff. 

Did they say that you had severe D.D??

I have, but they didn't say how many pockets there were, probably too

many to count. All under control with the probiotics

Do take care of yourself rolleyes frown

• Posted

they didn't really tell me anything except the count...told me to stay away from seeds...which never bother me.  stay away from steak...DUH!!!

For being one of the best docs for this he didn't give me a whole lot of anything that I din't already know...lol

BUTT IS DOIN GREAT!!cheesygrin

I've asked to go see a nutrionalist to see if she can set me on the right diet track so I can get rid of some weight.  I'm sure carrying around all this extra isn't helping anything either.

How have you been doing anyway?  Getting out to the Parks lately?

• Posted

Hello you,  they can't really tell you a lot about your colon,pretty boring

piece of body ,as long as there wasn't anything ""Sinister "" in there, as 

my consultant told me, so, as they say in Yorkshire "job's a good 'un "

You don't need a diet, pretty dificult to keep up, you need a  change in your eating habits, and avoid bits that are indigestible, they are the 

little tinkers that take up residence in the pouches, and put you back

in hospital. Keep up the probiotics ,they are your best friend, and mine.

Been to the park quite a lot ,saw a huge herd of the girls by the road

side, mesmerising sight  ,they take absolutely no notice of cars,

it's snowing at the moment ,dark,too early, and freezing.

How much weight do you want to lose ??? biggrin I have a good way of losing the stuff !!! scrambled eggs for breakfast, cup of tea and a

shortbread biscuit for lunch, and soup for dinner. NO bread.

You have to pick a day when you start ,and stick to it. I find that is the

worst bit, starting rolleyes

So, glad you are good to go, don't worry about the colon, if you are 

happy it will follow suit.cool

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.