dizziness

Posted , 5 users are following.

For. the. Past. 6 weeks. I have. Been. Going dizzy. When i lay down. Stand up and bend, i also suffer major. Anxiety. And. Panic. Attacks and health. Anxiety' ,i am. Very worried. That it is some thing to be vrry worried. About. X

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like you have BPPV.  Have you been to see anyone?  The anxiety is created from the feelings in the head, or at least made worse.  Do you get dizzy when looking up?
  • Posted

Hang in there it will get better time  and patience my advice is go see a physico therapist that is who help me I do balance excercises twice a day I am retraining my brain  I have been off balance for years always to the right my brain knew no difference then this summer all things went crazy full on vertigo so doctor finally had to believe me it wasn't all in my head but still I went to physico on my own best thing ever she believed me and started dealimg with balance roght away  hope if u choose this helps youi  thinking of you all tje best
  • Posted

The vestibular rehab will help and they, physio therapist, should be able to help if it is BPPV that you have by doing an Epley manuever.  Need to find out what it is you have first.  My issues began as Vestibular Neuritis and then a secondary issue of BPPV.  I am in month 9 and still have some issues.  The daily retraining exercises really help if you in fact have a vestibular issue as well as BPPV.  If you haven't visited a doctor you could also have a fluid issue on the inner ear.
    • Posted

I went to doc and he looked in side. And.said it looks fine got to go for blood test tho. And i forgot. To tell him. My ear completely. Itch all the time xx
  • Posted

​=12.0ptDizziness is very common symptom of anxiety. You may find yourself feeling woozy, almost as though you need to sit down, and in some cases even sitting or lying down doesn’t get rid of that dizzy feeling. Here are some causes mentioned for dizziness related to your anxiety. Hyperventilation can throw off your oxygen/CO2 balance, leading to dizziness. Panic attacks in general may also cause a feeling of dizziness due to the way they affect your body. In addition, anxiety can lead to vision problems. =12.0ptAdopting a natural breathing style – relaxed, slower and deeper- will correct the CO2 levels, which will eliminate ventilation caused dizziness. If your dizziness is caused by fatigue, increasing your rest and giving your body time to build up its energy, might help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.