Dizziness

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm still trying to think positive about things but obviously my anxiety won't go straight away but does anyone else have bad dizzy spells? Sometimes I get so dizzy its like I've been on a roundabout for 10 minutes. 

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Posted

I was dizzy all day yesterday. I feel so sick when I eat and I have 0 apetite! do you eat? I don't even know why I'm anxious today at all
    • Posted

Yeah I'm dizzy most days I feel that's the worst part of having anxiety I cannot stand feeling this way and when I feel anxious I can't even think of food and most days I wish there was an answer to why I feel anxious 
    • Posted

Do u feel really heavy headed? I'm on my period at the minute and it's longer than usual and my tummy makes such wierd noises I'm paranoid I'm dying!
    • Posted

Heavy headed yes!!! Like u can't quite wake up properly?? Half asleep heavy eyed x
    • Posted

How do your headaches feel? I never use to get headaches and I'm getting them everyday at the minute. I then convince myself I have a brain tumour! Can't drink either cos then they are ten times worse! x
    • Posted

This is how I got ill thinking I had a tumour because of headaches. U can tell your really anxious, I need to try and stop before u get anxiety disorder. Go to the doctors they will reasure you. Tumors normally have eye sight problems or numbness in one side of the body etc 
    • Posted

Yeah and I'm tired all the time from being constantly anxious it affects my life so much 
    • Posted

I've already been to the doctors x 

I just can't help it I'm obsessed x

• Posted

Yes I'll try and go something but I'll have to go sir back down quickly. I don't even feel anxious its just there sad
  • Posted

Yes, this is my most troubling symptom and just will not go away! I used to think it was because my blood sugar was low and so i would have something to eat but i have now realised how much it is connected to my anxiety... The doctor gave me something that i cantake when it is very bad and it does help a little
    • Posted

I do the exact same thing I always try and eat and keep my levels up but I would love something to stop the dizziness 
    • Posted

I used to get debilitating migraines when i was in my 30's but no, not any more. I know get what is known as migraine with aura which is basically no headache but changes to your sight... Very frightening but i have been assured nothing serious

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.