Dizziness

Posted , 8 users are following.

I've been dizzy for 2 1/2 years. It got better but never went away. The past 2 months it's coming back bad again. I have high blood pressure which is being controlled with medication. I had an mri 2 months ago on my brain. It was good. Had an Mir on my neck , I do have cervical spinal stenosis. Had my eyes tested a week ago was told my eyes are very healthy. Had blood work done 2 days ago came back I'm a little low on b12.

My eyes feel fuzzy and like they are crossing but they aren't. My anxiety level is very high because of this. Can anyone help me

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Sue

Have you been tested for BPPV?

Your symptoms sound similar to what I suffered from for over 7 years. I was eventually successful diagnosed and treated.

J.

• Posted

This sounds so similar to what I have been going through, I really feel for you.
  • Posted

Sorry, my signal went kaput! As I said l feel for you, I have had some very odd symptoms over the years, but THINK that I might now have an idea what could be wrong with me. Have had Vertigo, visual do&

• Posted

Sorry again, not having any luck with this posting. To get to the point-have a good look at. the

symptoms of. Vitamin B12 deficiency. The list is very long and very scary, but I think a lot applies to myself and p

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.