Dizziness

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi there just wondering has anyone been experiencing dizziness with acid reflux?

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I included a link by mistake on my last post so it may not be published. 

Yes due to low sugar absorbtion due to reflux. Causes low sugar. there are other reasons. Just put dizziness Reflux  on search on internet and you should get some info. Take a look on Patient info as well.

• Posted

Thanks for your reply I'm trying not to look up Dr Google at the minute cause I've anxiety issues along with the reflux don't no where to look

• Posted

Dizziness only happens to me when my acid is really bad. I feel the acid come up into my throat and it gets in my ears. I can feel it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.