Dizziness

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all! I am a newly registered user here. I've had weird symptoms since after the birth of my daughter in 2017. I started to wake up from sleep feeling unrefreshed. Then i had a couple swollen lymphnodes. I'm tired a lot and feel faint a good amount of time.I have been diagnosed since a teenager with GAD. I also have ibs and GERD. I recently went to the cardiologist for palpitations, lightheadedness, and dizziness and had a bunch of tests run which all came back good. This past Friday I took a hot bath and when finished I got really dizzy and tired. After a couple days of feeling this way (constantly dizzy and sleepy) I went to the ER where they ran tests and gave me fluids. They said the tests came back good and sent me home and told me to come back if it gets worse. Well I'm still feeling dizzy and tired. Has anyone experienced this in a flare up?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi ,

im really interested in your story. i had a little boy back in 2016 by c section and not long after i had him. i started having all the symptoms you have and some. I've had blood tests mri 's so many different tests and they all come back normal. i just wanted to find out if you've got any answers ? im still seeing doctors but they have recently diagnosed chronic Fatique. xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.