Dizziness and bad balance 24/7

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello. I have symptoms from more than half year ago. I have kind of dizziness, but its not like something is spinning. The best way to explain this dizziness is when I turn 180 fast and trying to focus with my eyes somewhere it feels like inside my head something still spinning and have some delay, need to wait some secs till I feel okay. I had 3 times MRI scan of my head, first 2 times it was clean and last time doctor said I have thin Vertebral blood vessels, then I went to neurosurgeon and he checked pictures he said its not because of that, because these blood vessels are probably from when I born, so if it was because of that, I would have symptoms years ago. He is one of the best doctors in my city. I have checked my ears and my eyes. Both came fine, just eyes said was a bit swollen, but its because lack of sleep. I dont have almost never pain in my head, I have pressure behind my eyes, in back of head(neck), but never pain. When im moving eyes it feels like they are moving a bit slowly. When I look down inside phone for 1min, then moving head up and trying to look somewhere far away then I get kind of confused as I said before like something is delaying inside my brain with my head movement. I have also kind of blurry vision, hard to explain, because its not actually blurry vision. My eyes very sensitive to light too. I was in chiropractor they made something to my neck and back, but still nothing changed. Had many times heart and blood tests, but everything came back fine. When someone is talking loud close to me, I have really strange sensitivity to this voice, it feels like inside my brain and then I lock my teeths so I this voice doesnt come that much to my brain. Its not panic attacks or anxiety, I have had them before and I know how they actually feel. Tried some xanax, lexotanil but none of them seems to help. Tried eating healthy and doing some fitness, but its hard when I have this dizziness. Some days its better, some its worse. I dont have this dizziness only when im laying down. When I walk or stand or move head then it hits and I get confused, sometimes it gives me panic, only when I get hard dizziness, but I control it fast and it goes aways this panic. Only thing im worried, that this blood vessels in my back of head can cause this and this doctor might be wrong, but I hope he is right. I also have weakness almost everyday in my legs and from neck to arms. Dont want to do things, being lazy, after waking up in morning and standing up(1h later) feeling sleepy again, like my eyes gonna close soon. Im sorry for my bad english grammar,hope you people understand what I wrote smile

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

It could be your neck causing the problem. Look up SCM muscle issues. See if what they described is what you feel. You can also look up SCM muscle trigger points. You may want to consider a chiropractor. They can do an x-ray on your neck.
    • Posted

They already did, my C2,C3 and C6 is smth written like Light scoliosis, I was there 5 times and he did smth, but nothing changed, never. So I think its not because of this.
  • Posted

Plug into the computer C2 and dizziness. You may need to go to an upper cervical chiropractor. Also look up the SCM muscle.
  • Posted

Hi,

Do you feel like a swaying boat rocking heavy and light sensation 

Alan

Singapore

• Posted

Hi allan, do you have that swaying like in a boat sensation? What activity triggered that?
    • Posted

Hi Poach,

When i walk or seat down, i will have the swaying, bobbing up and down boat like sensation, but i do not fall down, sometimes by moving or walking, sometimes by standing or seating still can have that feeling

Where you from

I am from Singapore, would like to talk to someone over the phone, make me feel better if you do not mind, +6593809412 can call by Whatsapp, cheaper

Alan

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.