Dizziness and muzzy head following cortisone injection

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello everyone

I had a cortisone injection in my shoulder 6 days ago for tendonitis and ever since I have been getting moments of headaches, muzzy head and dizziness. Has anyone else experienced the same and if so, how long does it last? Had I known how I would feel after the injection I would never had had it. It has taken about 80% of the pain away but I still get toothache type of pain. Thank you.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

A week ago I got 4 facet joint cortisone injections in my low back spine L4-S1 and immediately, i started to have dizziness. 8 days later and I am still dizzy! now I have been diagnosed with vertigo. feels im inside a blurry cloud.. my head is spinning.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.