Dizziness and other weird feelings Durning ovulation

Posted , 8 users are following.

hello everyone... so for the past 3 months i have been keeping track of my symptoms.. i have noticed right after my period stops into ovulation i get this dizziness, anxiety, ears feel plugged.. does anyone else go through this?? i always feel like something is wrong and then i look at my tracker and see its stupid hormones

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Porsha! I go right from my period into the ovulation period. Honestly I feel worse during ovulation at times! I get dizzy, off-balanced, my anxiety soars, jittery, depressed, pelvic heaviness and pain, fatigue, and so much more! Oh, my ears! They definitely feel plugged more often than not! Hormones do so much to our body and because they are always fluctuating it seems to be that there is always something going on! Please know you aren't alone in what you are feeling! Hugs to you!

• Posted

thank you 😊 im so glad im not alone. these symptoms are terrible... crazy that hormones can do this

• Edited

Thanks for your post. I'm ovulating now, and I feel AWFUL. Feeling cold, jitttey, anxious,, frequent urination, and just blah.. It's so hard to believe it's just hormones. My labs and everything came back good. I'm grateful for this forum and you ladies for sharing., it really helps relax me. Hang in there ladies, it has to get better 😊

• Edited

I most definitely feel like this. The dizziness is at an all time high. I even have diarrhea on top of all the other things you named. I'm going thru it as we speak.

• Edited

I'm the same. I actually googled 'perimenopause symptoms worse around ovulation'.

My digestion is terrible, dizziness, head/ear/neck/eye pressure, diarhea, anxiety through the roof. It's awful.

You're not alone. Hugs to you xx

• Posted

I know its been a while, but I'm going through the exact same thing. Did you ever figure out what it is or how to help it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.