Dizziness balance problems

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi if any of you have dizziness or balance problems which goes on and on and all tests are clear ie mri of head and balance tests ask for an MRI of spine. I found this was my problem but took three years to discover. Hope this helps some people.. It was my c Spine. Never accept u are a mystery you aren't it just needs thoroughly investigating.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hello

That's interesting - what was actually wrong with your c-spine

x

• Posted

When I only had balance problems it was just wear of c3 c4 c5 c6 c7 I now also have herniation and compression. And have pain as well tingling. But for 2 and half years not much pain. It seemed all very isolated aching foot itchy finger etc
    • Posted

Hello

Can anything be done to help your problems

x

• Posted

A therapist I had years ago told me she gets real busy after floods. Molds can trigger it to.
  • Posted

Im exactly the same as you and had it constant for 3yrs and still ongoing this is interesting what can they do for it
    • Posted

Spine problems are tricky. Had issues my whole life. Don't even want to know what it's like now. Just being on my feet for a couple hours mine starts to hurt.

• Posted

I a m resting as it swells and my head feels heavy now but previously I jad just balance and dizziness problems. They are doing nerve tests. And taking it from there. Options include rest, injections or and or an operation where they remove the damage and put in new discs and or fuse them together so no contact is made with the spinal cord.,so it can't pinch the nerves anymore

• Posted

Thanks for posting this. I  need to check mine. Best health!
  • Posted

I have issues with my spine and muscles in my neck like the SCM. I am going to an osteopathic doctor to help with these issues. He is an asian doctor that mixes both western and eastern medicine.
  • Posted

That's my problem with a neck, but I'm going to a chiropractor dr. to evaluate it.

• Posted

So what kind of dizziness do you get? I feel like I'm on a boat. And what did they do for you to fix this? My hands recently have been super tingly, and I have 5 disc in my neck that have buldged but my dr contributes to say they are not sognifgiant but I've had tingling in my hands for over a week now. What is your dr doing for you?

• Posted

I felt like I was on a boat. I thought it was mal de debarquement. It was like walking on a ferry that was on choppy water, then I started with tingling in my hands and feet and some numbness in my fingers and a really itchy finger.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.