Dizziness, Braing fog, and lightheaded.. HELP!

Posted , 3 users are following.

For the past years I’ve been experiencing a lot of strange symptoms. I feel a lot pressure in my head, like it feels really tight and heavy. Whenever I start feeling like this, I start getting really lightheaded (more than dizzy). I also feel my heart raising a lot.. I can’t even go to stores anymore bc I feel lightheaded and like if I’m going to pass out, but I never do. I also have a blurry vision or a double vision. Maybe getting glasses well help me with my symptoms. My neck also feels like it’s swollen it’s weird to describe, but I always have to tilt my head back or roll my head bc of that tension I feel. I also feel a lot of anxiety and depression, that’s when my heart raises a lot. Lastly is I feel like I’m not in this world, such a strange feeling. I stopped feeling like that for a while but it started again. I went to the doctors last week and they did a blood test. They were going to test for my Vitamin D and Thyroid. I was checking the symptoms and apparently thyroid can cause brain fog. But I am scared that I am completely fine and I don’t have anything but I’m going to continue feeling like this. Please help

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

One more thing I forgot to mention was that sometimes I have absolutely no energy whatsoever. Other days I do. 
  • Posted

Vitamin deficiencies can cause these symptoms. Even if they are low normal. Especially vitamin d, b12, folate. These vitamins have normal ranges that are large. For instance for b12 normal range is  200-900 but if your number is 300, it could still cause symptoms. Also have a full iron panel done on you too. I have your same symptoms as I can’t go anywhere because I feel so lightheaded and like I will collapse. I just now started supplements for all my low vitamins plus eating more veggies. Still waiting for iron results. 
    • Posted

Yes, I am hoping that if I do have a vitamin deficiency it’ll go all away! Thank you! This helped a lot 
    • Posted

Also, after you starting taking those vitamins how do you feel? Do you still feel lightheaded ?
  • Posted

I just started this week. sad so it hasn’t been long enough for my body to heal.  and still waiting to know if I need to take iron too. I think the iron will take away the lightheadedness but I need my results to confirm. 
    • Posted

Let me know how you feel after a while! If you feel a difference also if the iron helped with the lightheaded ness. I just went to the store and had to come back bc I felt really lightheaded and my heart was kept raising
    • Posted

I know how you feel. I am trying to get rid of it ASAP because the summer is coming and the heat makes my symptoms unbearable. Let me know your outcome too please. 
    • Posted

Omg yes! Same here, that is why I hate summer. It makes me feel more dizzy and lightheaded :-/ and I sure will!
    • Posted

Just an update. My doctor confirmed my ferritin was too low. Which could be causing my lightheadedness. Now waiting to see when i can get an infusion. I’ll post an update after smile
    • Posted

Omg I hope everything goes great and you feel better!!  And yes please update me, I’ll update you as well
  • Posted

A lot of it has to do with side effects of meds you may be taking. Do some research and your doctor will change them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.