Dizziness for three days straight

Posted , 3 users are following.

One, I’ve been having strange heart palpitations and murmurs for months, fluttering heart, especially after I eat or as I lay down, I’ve also experienced shortness of breath at random times, but mainly after I eat as well. I get tingly, pins and needle feelings in my head and constant migraines, lately my head has been feeling spinny/dizzy, for the past three days. Not extremely dizzy but enough for me to notice. My feet also loses circulation out of nowhere, when I’m laying down, standing, whatever I’m doing my feet will randomly start tinging. I don’t know if it’s related to the heart problem or something completely different. I haven’t felt the palpitations in a while which is good, they come and go. But now whatever’s wrong with my head is kinda scaring me. I know I suffer from some anxiety, but I don’t think this is normal. Most people who suffer from dizziness, it usually goes away. Mines been here for a whole three days straight. It started with a small migraine on the left side of my head, but before it got too strong I took a Tylenol and the pain went away. I’ve always had a tingly head sensation and everyone just tells me it’s anxiety. I also experienced random sharp pains on sides of my head out of nowhere. I want to see a doctor, but I can’t until I’m 18 which is a month from today. I don’t have health insurance, and I can’t visit any urgent care units being a minor. I can’t go to the emergency room either, they won’t treat me until they get permission from my parents. My mom will not allow me to see a doctor unless I’m on the floor with my head chopped off. Because of lack of insurance, and every time somethings wrong with me my mom just doesn’t take it seriously. Every time I bring up the word doctor she gets mad. Saying how I’ll have to wait until she gets a job or until I’m 18. I need a way to get treated without my mother having to know about it. (Btw, the dizziness isn’t accompanied by hearing loss or vision or anything, it’s just the feeling of my head spinning) . 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Google BPPV.  It could be a benign problem.  See if that fits what you are going through.  

Is it positional? Meaning do you get it in bed when you roll over?  Like rolling from one side to the other,  or do you get it when you get up from sleeping.

• Posted

I have BPPV, and also get the numb tingly feeling in my feet.  Also a really strange nasty smell in my nose.  All to weird
    • Posted

Well it happens at random times, not only when I’m in bed, I could be standing, sitting, etc. it isn’t as bad as it was a few days ago, but it’s still there. The first few days it actually made me kinda nauseas. It’s a really weird motion sickness feeling. 
    • Posted

It is so nasty.  the worst part is not knowing when it will come back

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.