Dizziness from lack of Vitamins.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to talk about vitamins and the lack of vitamins has on our health. I started taking magnesium 250 mgs yesterday. I have been taking vitamin D3 for almost three months. I am curious how healthy was everyone before their dizziness started. Did you take vitamins and eat healthy? Exercise? You know live a healthy lifestyle? I never took vitamins. I hiked all the time. My favorite thing in the world to do. But I didn't eat very healthy. I cook meat and potato meals just like my mom did. I have changed my lifestyle a lot. Almost all organic foods at my house. Also BPA free food and house hold supplies. Also healthier foods. Just curious what other people are trying and about their health before the symptoms started.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I was not king of the health and still not but I am making better choices. My Vitamin D was low so I have been taking that and I started taking Magnesium and COQ10, somebody said that combo helped with the light headed feeling. It took her about 3 weeks. I'm only on week 1 and no real change yet.

• Posted

I am only on my second day of magnesium. My dizziness is doing so much better than when it first started. I still get dizzy once in awhile. Before it was every single day all day long. I couldn't move from my couch for almost two months. How is your dizziness? What other symptoms do you have or had? Do you think the Vitamin D has helped you at all?

• Posted

Two years back my Vitamin D was just 11, after taking 5000AU daily its reached 50 now.

Vitamin B12 was 260 in April, taking 5000mcg everyday and it went high to 1155 in just 4 months so stopped it.

I also take Biotin daily, just started Zinc and Mg supplements. Yesterday Nurootologist told me start B2, Butterburr and COQ10, so thats on the way.

Practically it didnt helped me with Dizziness and off balance issue but overall enery level, I am ore stable and than what I was 2 years back, more energetic, no leg pains, less fatigue. So it helps with overall health but it doesnt treat and vertigo/dizziness issue.

• Posted

I am sorry to hear that! Living life and being dizzy is one of the hardest things I have ever had to deal with. My dizziness has gotten a lot better. I just don't know how. I wish I could help people suffering from dizziness. That is why I am always posting about vitamins because I think that is what has helped me. Do you take magnesium? Apparently Vitamin D depletes magnesium levels. I pray the new vitamins you are going to try help you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.