dizziness, headache, head pressure, ear pressure, clogged ears, hot ear lobe

Posted , 4 users are following.

I feel those symptoms already 1 month ( dizziness, headache, head pressure, ear pressure, clogged ears, hot ear lobe, sometimes itching in nose and bloody slime, pressure in temporal vessel, sometimes heart palpitations ) i went to the doctor. Blood analysis, hearth beats, blood pressure... Everything is normal. She said may be its psychological. How can it be psychological. LOL. All symptoms started first time when i drink whey protein about 1 mounths ago. But i used to drink it without any problems. After drinking it, symptoms starts and after 2 hours passes. Please help me if someone knows something about it.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

These are known symptoms of whey protein intolerance, which can build up over time. This could account for why you never had these symptoms before. Why not stop using whey protein for, say, six weeks and see whether your symptoms clear up? If they do, then you have your answer.
    • Posted

i used to drink whey protein before. i drank in May Last time without any problems. Then i gave up drinking. I started again in July. After drinking it those symptoms came up shortly after. I tried and 3 days i drank. Symptoms are the same. Than i gave up. Long time i didnt see these symptoms. Then sometimes after eating egg or drinking milk, symptoms came up again. Then even thoughe without eating egg and drinking milk, i see these symptoms again. Starts morning, passes through evening. Sometimes i eat these all but no reactions. For exemple yesterday i got diziness from morning till evening. Now my ears are clogged, but no hearing loss. I will go to the ENT. Doctor said may be i got sinusitis.
    • Posted

It's good that you're going to see an ENT doctor. Don't forget to tell him/her about the whey protein, as well as anything else in that line that you might be taking.

• Posted

How can it be psychology??? When u suffer and cry out to a professional that may be able to solve your problems.

Please get well soon...

• Posted

I used to drink the whey protein without any problems, one day i drank 33 gr whey protein after workout. Suddenly those symptoms came up. (severe head pressure, were look like my head will blow up, severe heart palpitation, high pressure in the head veins, very hot and clogged ears, severe dizziness). I supposed that im going to future life. But after drinking too much water, symptoms decreased and passed. i drank 3 days and i saw these same symptoms. After giving up didn't see any symptom. Then symptoms came out again, even though i didn't use whey protein. But symptoms weren't severe.

• Posted

Hi vadyso ,your symtoms sound exacly like mine, but i have Crohns, yesterday i seen gastoenterolagist for my crohns,and told him about ,Dizzeness ,or as he called it Gait when walking clogged ears,sinuses,he had my blood results in front of him,

to which he was not going to say anthing until i mentioned the dizzeness ,after reading about them on computer in front of him,  Oh i see your Potassium is very low that causes a hold host of promblems just take more potassium like bananas kiwy fruit that should cure it(er the word Should )trust me i'm a doctor question

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.