dizziness,heart palations and off feeling

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had a bad fair up of health anxiety about a year now and I get bad dizzy spells not to where I fall over but off feeling swimming head whole nineyards and not to mention headaches sharp pains and now a lot lately heart palpitations and they scare me so bad feels like my heart is about to stop any advice had EKG two weeks ago fine please help

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

its the horrible anxiety and stress causing all those ugly side effects. recently i have been feeling off too but i think my anti depressants are helping. are u on anything to help your anxiety?
  • Posted

my advice try to get your mind off of it which is hard i know. like watch a funny movie take a warm bath laugh anything positivesmile
    • Posted

Aivan when really bad but I'm super sensitive to side effects its crazy but I have also not had insurance but am waiting for the first which I found some cheap enough a month so hoping to get better
  • Posted

I have anxiety really bad myself n my doctor put me on klonopin but it was a lady on here who said to try something call patchouli pulse point oil google it i did n i think im going to try it
  • Posted

Yea I used to be able to get my mind off but its really hard now I don't have anyone who understands my situation they think I make it up
    • Posted

No one will ever understand, unless they've been through it. Sometimes I even wonder if my therapist understands. Anxiety sucks, I hope you're feeling better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.