Dizziness light headed and sleary voice

Posted , 6 users are following.

Can anyone please help i suffer from very bad dizziness light head ,and sleay voice , i am waiting for hospital appointments but could do with some up front advice , just need to add i also suffer from bing very tired no matter how much sleep i have , feeling very feed up .

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Your symptoms could be many things. Wait for your hospital appointments and your doctor will give you up front advice once tests have been done.

• Posted

Thank you, its pulling me down as most days makes me feel so poorly. Roll on my appointments.

• Posted

Maybe try distraction techniques such as a hobby or light exercise such ad walking to take your mind off your symptoms.

• Posted

Hi Kevin your GP needs notifying of these symptoms and together with your medical history and other relevant questions answered will be able to improve how you feel. It could be weight related or something genetical. Either way your symptoms can be relieved.

• Posted

Hi ickihun

Thank you for your reply, my GP just give me tablets but don't seem work, I do have NF1, also have had neuroendocrine cancer 2times besides all this I have had Barratt oesophagus and a oncoocytoma removed from my submandibular gland, I have had so many issues and still having issues.

I just want things sorted quickly.

• Posted

Kevin you hv so much to deal with. I find dizziness from one of my blood pressure meds. Try and look through any med info leaflets as this may be a med side effect. Ok?

It is easy to worry about your health. This will keep you vigilant to neglect.

Well done for doing this for yourself. You're definately worth it.

Try and find distractions and pleasures in your life that you can develop. Life can be tough but you're still entitled to a happy life.

Regards Vicky 😃

• Posted

hi kevin, has your doctor done blood testing for low blood count, maybe you could need iron tablets to bring your blood count back up. with the dizzyness and tiredness it sound familiar as i had the same symptoms in 92 and had tests at the hospital which found i was anemic and put on iron tablets.

• Posted

Thank you, I also suffer from NF1, had 2 tumors removed called neuroendocrine cancer, Barratt oesophagus, and Oncoocytoma in my submandibular gland so lots gone on over the years, just want my hospital appointments to come sooner than later.

Thanks again.

• Posted

Hi kevin10979

You may need your B12 checked if not already done so. Your meds may be blocking your B12 absorption of you are taking ppi's. What meds are you taking?...Also you may have low iron and ferratin levels along with low B12 can cause extreme tiredness even though you have slept also dizziness and brain fog slurry speech as you have mentioned. Ask your doc to check these levels asap as it could lead to pernicious anemia which can be dangerous .....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.